What Do You Expect From Your CPA Firm?
Sound financial management in your business and personal life demands more than simply knowing where you've been or how you got there. Success demands a clear vision of where you're headed, the determination to reach your goals and a thorough analysis of every key decision needed along the way.
Clients with the vision, drive and knowledge to succeed should expect no less from the CPAs they turn to for professional counsel and support. Price, promptness, accuracy and efficiency are only the minimum standards for service. The key standard which the CPAs of Brink & Sadler strive to achieve in each of our engagements is creation of a strong and lasting relationship of trust.
Since 1971 our firm has been earning and maintaining the trust of successful clients throughout Tacoma and the Puget Sound region from manufacturers to service businesses to professionals to not-for-profit organizations. Our services range from audit, tax and financial reporting to management consulting support, including business planning, individual estate planning, computer consulting, negotiation services, real estate transactions, financing issues, government reporting compliance and litigation support.
We are large enough to handle the needs of growing and complex organizations, yet small enough to commit to every client the full attention of a stockholder in the firm. As you evaluate your expectations for tax, accounting and management support service, we invite you to review the qualifications and approach of the Brink & Sadler team. We hope to be working with you, both now and in the future.
Beyond general expertise in accounting disciplines, the Brink & Sadler team offers in-depth understanding of issues unique to specialized industries and service organizations.
We represent numerous clients in such fields as wood products, transportation, retailing, utility service, finance, light and heavy manufacturing, real estate, and construction. Several of the area's leading not-for-profit organizations rely on us for management consultation and assistance in government contracting matters. Medical, dental and other professionals also turn to us for help in practice management matters, while attorneys make use of our litigation consulting, forensic accounting, and expert testimony and counsel on business valuations. Of particular benefit to business owners and individuals is our estate planning service. Working with your legal, insurance and investment advisors, Brink & Sadler helps ensure that strategies for business succession, gifting, asset protection and long-term management of wealth are implemented to maximize tax savings and sensibly preserve your life style and that of your heirs.
Brink & Sadler requires all of our CPA's to hold a valid Washington State CPA license and we strictly adhere to the rigorous quality control standards established for members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
In accordance with the disclosure required by WAC 4-25-660, Section 2, Brink & Sadler holds a CPA firm registration for the State of Washington, issued by the Washington State Board of Accountancy. Upon request we will provide to our clients a listing of individuals licensed by the Board. For license information contact Colin Ehli at email@example.com
The AICPA regularly and thoroughly reviews all aspects of its member firms' operations, from hiring, supervision, continuing education and management practices to the quality of each firm's consultation and client service systems, in both audit and accounting functions.
We take pride in holding the highest rating available from this peer review system as shown in our latest letter of review. We want our clients to know that the high standards of professionalism we apply to their businesses we first apply to our own.
Making efficient and effective use of technology is a major concern and expense for every organization. A growing part of our practice involves planning and implementing systems to upgrade, network, maintain and even finance technology solutions that are right for your unique business needs.
Because few areas in management are more prone to cost overrun and misstep than computer and related technology purchases, we can support your decisions with services ranging from turnkey program management to specialized support on an as-needed basis. Such support work might include requirements assessment, RFP management, proposal evaluation, lease/purchase analysis and negotiation of advantageous financing packages.
Our Mission Statement
• Provide a quality product in our areas of expertise to a specific group of clients who ask
our advice, take our advice, pay our bills willingly and promptly and recommend us to others;
• Provide a first-class work environment enabling each of us to reach our full potential;
• Contribute positively to our community;
• Recognizing profitability is essential to our success.
Our Vision Statement
• Serve successful clients;
• Retain happy and prosperous employees;
• Be considered the best accounting firm in our area;
• Operate an efficient office, utilizing the best technology available;
• Be responsive and adaptive in a rapidly changing world;
• Remain one office, with autonomy, known as Brink & Sadler.
Our Value Statement
We believe in making all decisions and recommendations based on the highest standards of integrity, independence, fairness and honesty.
Founded in 1970, our firm provides tax, accounting and managerial support service to clients throughout the Tacoma-Lakewood area and the surrounding Puget Sound basin. The Brink & Sadler building is located one-half mile north of the Lakewood Exit to I-5 and offers convenient free parking and conference room facilities for clients wishing to meet at our site.
Protecting your privacy is important to everyone at Brink & Sadler. As your CPAs, we understand you expect your personal information to be confidential and secure. CPAs have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. This notice will help you understand what information we collect about you, how we use it and how we protect it.
• Information we collect and how we use it: In connection with providing financial and tax services to you, we collect non-public personal information. This is information not available from public sources. We generally receive most non-public personal information directly from you on the tax organizer, worksheets, and other documents you submit to help us prepare your income tax returns, financial statements and other reports you may need. We also collect information from discussions with you and from workpapers we develop as part of the engagement.
• Information we disclose: As your CPA, the only information we disclose to others consists of copies of income tax returns, financial statements and other documents you specifically authorize us to mail, fax, e-mail or otherwise deliver to those businesses and individuals with whom you do business or as required by law. We do not share your information with any other businesses or individuals. This applies even if you are no longer a client.
• Our security procedures: We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to our employees only. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Our employees are trained and required to maintain our privacy policies and procedures.
Please call if you have any questions, because your privacy, our professional ethics and providing you with quality financial services are very important to us.